Saturday, March 10, 2012

Kony 2012

Okay, then:) My sister has been begging me to see this certain video that everyone has been talking about all week. I listen, and I just can't wrap my mind around what they were saying! They would say, "I can't believe Kony has gotten away with this for so long!" and the next person would pitch in, "Dude, this is in Africa. No one never showed interest in these people for anything other than those soppy commercials and giving money."
So, I watch it. And, I LOVED IT. I don't have a frigging clue about how I can sneak out of my freaking house without my family hearing me, or screaming at people and trying to get people to listen to me. And it came to me: I have a freaking blog, man!
And, so. Here is my minimal, but (I'm hoping) helpful contribution:)
Love,
ERenee

I really believe in this cause. Let's get this party going, people!!!!
http://vimeo.com/invisible/kony2012